Natural Healing From a toothache can mean an extra 1000 in your pocket instead of the dentists! I have had toothaches so bad that I wanted to rip my tooth out (don’t worry, I didn’t!). When we talk about toothaches we are talking about the pain around the teeth or jaws which are primarily a result of decay, infection, injury, gum disease, a cracked tooth or the loss of a tooth. The Severity of a toothache can range from mild to excruciating. The good news is that pain and infection in the teeth can often be healed naturally before they get so bad that you have to pay a dentist to take care of it. Here are some great tips on healing naturally from a toothache:
Natural Healing From a Toothache
If your toothache comes from an abscess or other infection, combine the use of 1) oil of oregano topically and internally; 2) colloidal silver topically, internally and for swishing; and 3) warm salt water for alternate swishing as follows:
1. Take several drops of oil of oregano under the tongue. Hold for a few minutes and then swish with lots of colloidal silver as frequently as once every hour.
2. Spit out the colloidal silver and then swallow additional colloidal silver (up to 8 ounces total in a day).
3. Gently rub some colloidal silver into the gum area around the tooth.
4. After a few minutes, rub oil of oregano onto the gum area.
5. In between the colloidal silver swishes also do a fairly vigorous warm salt water swish (preferably sea salt) and follow that up with more oil of oregano rubbed into the gums.
More natural remedies which can relieve and heal painful toothaches
1. Purchase some ginger root. Cut off a piece of the ginger root and remove the skin. Put the piece in your mouth on top of the painful tooth and bite down on it. The pain should subside very quickly. Keep the rest of the ginger in a container in the refrigerator and replace the piece in your mouth periodically as needed.
2. Relieve a throbbing tooth with clove essential oil (Syzygium aromaticum). The aromatic chemical in clove called eugenol numbs pain and kills bacteria. To apply the clove oil, soak a cotton ball or swab with the oil and use it to wipe on and around your sore gums and tooth. Repeat as needed.
3. Take one teaspoon of blackseed oil (Nigella sativa) and 1/2 cup of vinegar and boil. Cool and then use as a mouth rinse to reduce inflammation and infection. Rinse every couple of hours until the pain and/or swelling is gone.
4. For tooth abscess and infection, put two level teaspoons of salt in a cup. Pour a small amount of boiling water on the salt in a cup to dissolve it and then fill the cup with enough cool water to make the solution warm. Rinse your mouth slowly and well, using all the salt water. Repeat at least twice a day (the more often the better). If this does not work at first, try increasing the amount of salt.
5. Use a cold pack or other cold items to relieve pain. When you have a toothache, pressing something cold on the outside of your mouth can often give temporary relief, especially if you are having problems sleeping. If you don’t have a cold pack, no need to worry about ice that will melt in the middle of the night – simply grab anything from your fridge or freezer. You can use a jar of mustard, a bottle of water, you name it. If the container is frozen, cover with a wash cloth before placing on the skin. Note: Do not take a food item to bed which will spoil.
6. Supplements which may help clear infection and speed healing include olive leaf extract and bromelain. Original Article Here
The good news is that although toothaches can be excruciatingly painful, the natural healing from a toothache is in fact quite possible. I would recommend using the above suggestion before your toothache becomes bad. Toothaches, can in fact be dangerous and it is important to be willing to go to a skilled dentist to take care of the problem immediately if the natural methods you are using are not working, or if your tooth pain persists for more than a few days.
Have you ever had a toothache? Did you find anything that helped it, I’d love you to share your stories…
Also if you want to read Homeopathy for Natural Healing of Gum Disease